TESTIMONIALS

“You are awesome! Thank you so much for taking care of my order. I actually spoke to you last year on the phone. You were just as kind and thoughtful on the phone as you are via the Internet. I wish you knew how much that means to us. My daughter, Amy, agrees that it may be helpful to post the letter. It helped us to read the other testimonials. Thanks to Dr. Glickman and everyone associated with this marvelous product and company!”

Wendy said:

“You are awesome! Thank you so much for taking care of my order. I actually spoke to you last year on the phone. You were just as kind and thoughtful on the phone as you are via the Internet. I wish you knew how much that means to us. My daughter, Amy, agrees that it may be helpful to post the letter. It helped us to read the other testimonials. We appreciate your Beta-mannan™. Thanks to Dr. Glickman and everyone associated with this marvelous product and company!”

“Thank you so very much, Dr. Glickman, for saving my health, my sanity, and my life. I would be honored if you would post my message so that I can answer any questions other women might have and ease their minds. Thank you and God bless.”

Elizabeth wrote:

“Thank you so very much, Dr. Glickman, for saving my health, my sanity, and my life. Your Beta-mannan™ is a gift to medicine everywhere. I would be honored if you would post my message so that I can answer any questions other women might have and ease their minds, assuring them that Beta-mannan™ is for real. Thank you and God bless.”

“Dr. Glickman, I can’t tell you how grateful I am. Thanks to the Lord who gave you the knowledge, skills and wisdom to develop this Beta-mannan™ product! Thank you for a professional product and service! And a special thanks to your staff who answered all my questions!”

Kathy said:

“Dr. Glickman, I can’t tell you how grateful I am. Thanks to the Lord who gave you the knowledge, skills and wisdom to develop this Beta-mannan™ product! Thank you for a professional product and service! And a special thanks to your staff who answered all my questions!”

“I just wanted to let you know among the other hundreds of emails you get, Beta-mannan™ worked for me too. Thanks again for your product.”

Ellen wrote:

“I just wanted to let you know among the other hundreds of emails you get, Beta-mannan™ worked for me too. Thanks again for your product.”

Jan said:

“Thank you so much for your Beta-mannan™ and hard work. I will continue to spread the word. I would be proud and happy to be posted on your website. Thank You, Dr. Glickman, I believe you have saved my life! God bless you!”

“I just wanted to thank you for your patience, kindness and support. All the information that you shared with me, and your encouragement, is greatly appreciated. I feel that you helped me take control of my health!”

Barbara said:

“I just wanted to thank you for your patience, kindness and support. All the information that you shared with me, and your encouragement, is greatly appreciated. I feel that you helped me take control of my health!”

“Dear Dr. Glickman, Well, everything you promised came true!”

Margot said:

“Dear Dr. Glickman, Well, everything you promised came true!”

And these beta compounds in Beta-mannan Supplement™ have been used by thousands of people over 20 years with no instance of allergy or side effects ever reported.